Since its release in 2014, Spark’s initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing what God has done and we believe He’s just getting started.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help power a cutting-edge non-profit into a bright future? We are actively seeking a talented and experienced project manager. This position is a key hire that will allow our team to take Rock RMS to the next level by providing project oversight and accountability.
- Managing projects throughout the execution phase to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget and timeline.
- Coordinating various stakeholders and technical team members during project phases from initial development through migration, implementation, customization and support.
- Communicating proactively with all those involved to provide accountability, identify problems, create solutions and implement efficiency improvements.
- Anticipating details of future projects by communicating directly with account executives about the project pipeline.
- Contributing to life change. Seriously. What you do makes a huge impact.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Are eager to take ownership of projects and show initiative.
- Love solving complex problems in strategic and simple ways.
- Are a self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Are attentive to detail and have a high bar of excellence.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have significant SQL and C# development experience.
- Have 5+ years of experience with project and resource management, especially with development teams.
- Have experience with CRM or ERP software solutions.
- Are trained in Six Sigma methodology.
- Are familiar with Asana and/or Harvest Forecast.
For Bonus Points:
- Have knowledge of Rock RMS.
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is located in Phoenix West Valley. We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.