Since its release in 2014, Spark’s initial project Rock RMS, has been leading the innovation curve of the Church
Management Space. Hundreds of ministries have been impacted by this open-source revolution. It’s amazing what God
has done and we believe He’s just getting started.
This position is a key hire that will allow Spark to take Rock to the next level by providing consulting services
and custom development for churches using Rock. We’re looking for quick learners who are motivated by applying the
latest technologies to impact this world for the better.
- Collaborating with churches in the Rock community to understand their needs and communicate effective solutions.
- Applying innovative technologies to solve the ministry challenges of the fastest growing churches.
- Contributing to life change. Seriously. What you do makes a huge impact.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Have experience writing SQL scripts.
- Are familiar with front-end development using CSS, Less, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Have experience with Lava or Shopify’s Liquid templating language.
- Love solving complex problems with simple elegant solutions.
- Are a self-learner who pushes yourself to constantly grow.
- Have precise attention to detail and a high bar on excellence.
- Are looking to change the world.
- Are eager to take ownership of a project and show initiative.
You’ll work well if you:
- Have experience providing technical solutions or testing in a professional environment.
- Have familiarity with building workflows.
- Experience building reports.
- Have excellent communication skills and a heart for ministry.
For Bonus Points:
- Tend to paint everything bright orange.
- Have an unusual interest in Rock lobsters.
This position is local in our Sun City office. We offer competitive salaries to qualified applicants.